Faucets may not be the first thing to come to mind when planning your kitchen or bathroom, but they’re vitally important the overall look, feel and function of the room. Done right, they are the perfect complement to your interior design, adding style and function without detracting from the rest of the room. And when it comes to style, Danze is one brand that delivers.
Danze may be a relatively new name in faucets but is becoming more and more well-known. In the past, the brand had some issues with their quality, their designs, and their faucets’ durability, with flimsy attachments and poor availability of replacement parts common problems. You may still run into these issues on some of their lower-end faucets, but Danze has come a long way over the past few years, and their modern, European and American-style faucets are not only quite popular but also some of the best faucets you’ll find in their respective price ranges. They’re elegant and totally functional, with both high-end and middle-end products that fit a variety of interiors and designs.
Danze offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their products and will replace any broken or defective parts free of charge for the duration of the faucet’s lifetime. Their customer service, however, leaves something to be desired, as many people find them hard to reach and deal with.
Keep reading to see the best Danze kitchen faucets out there right now.
|Faucet||Finish||Flow Rate||Material||Mounting Holes|
|Danze D454058SS Parma Café Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet||Stainless Steel, Chrome||1.75 gpm||Plastic||1|
|Danze Lime Light Single Handle Pull-Out Faucet||Stainless steel||2.5 gpm||Brass||1|
|Danze D455158SS Parma Single Handle Pre-Rinse Faucet, Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||1.5 gpm||Stainless Steel + Plastic||1|
|Touchless Faucet: Danze D423607 Did-U-Wave||Stainless steel||1.75 gpm||Brass||1|
|Two Handle Faucet: Danze D422257 Opulence||Stainless Steel, chrome, antique copper, bronze.||1.75 gpm aerated, 2.2 gpm spray||Brass||4|
Danze Faucet Lineup: What Faucets Does Danze Offer?
Danze makes kitchen and bathroom faucets in a variety of different styles. Whether you’re decorating your home in a farmhouse, contemporary or transition style, they offer something that nails both the aesthetic and the price you’re looking for.
If you’re looking for a pull-out faucet, for example, basic options such as Danze’s Melrose line can cost under $200. You could also opt higher-end models (such as Parma and Como lines) for closer to $500. Anywhere in between will have a multitude of options. Danze’s traditional single handle offerings, and their more elaborate double-handle offerings, can usually be had in the same price range.
Danze also makes a line of commercial-style faucets, sometimes known as fusion-style faucets. Fusion-style is designed for use in your home kitchen but mimics the pull-out faucets commonly found in commercial and restaurant kitchens – with a high-arc spout and spring on the nozzle for extending and spraying down dishes. They are traditionally used to rinse and wash restaurant dishes thanks to their high-pressure flow but have recently become popular pieces in modern and industrial-style kitchens.
Finally, Danze produces a line of touchless faucets, known as the Did-U-Wave line. Did-U-Wave faucets incorporate infrared motion sensors, which turn the water on and off with a wave of your hand. A built-in timer shuts it off automatically after 60 seconds. They make cooking and cleaning with your hands full or dirty much easier, but are also some of the most-expensive faucet options.
The Best Danze Faucets Reviews
Pull Down: Parma Café Single Handle Pull-Down
For a classy, sleek pull-down faucet that looks good in any contemporary or modern kitchen interior, look no further than the Parma Café. This minimalist faucet has a stainless-steel finish, fits well in both larger and smaller kitchens, and is as clean and simple as a faucet gets.
- It has Danze’s Snapback Retraction system, which ensures a smooth retraction every time and no drooping of the faucet head. The faucet head also has a lock weight on the grip to keep it in place.
- The two-function sprayhead has both spray and aerated stream, giving you more versatility and choices for washing dishes and filling pots.
- A ceramic disc valve gives the faucet head a tight seal, ensuring it does not drip and stays watertight over the faucet’s lifespan.
- Installation is simple easy and can be done yourself (DIY style). The unit is simple enough that you can install it within a few minutes, and have water running in no time. Clear instructions are provided.
- The water and temperature control are super smooth and easy to use. Changing the temperature and finding the perfect spot is easy and precise.
- The sprayer head is plastic, and not as high-quality. The stainless-steel finish might match up well with the rest of the unit, but the plastic is simply not as durable as steel and wears out much faster. The plastic buttons become stuck easily and wear out.
Pull-Out Faucet: Danze Lime Light Single Handle Pull-Out Faucet
If you’re looking for a simple-yet-classy single handle pull-out, the Danze Lime Light is a single-hole mount faucet with an understated aesthetic. It has a pull-out faucet head large enough to fit over big pots, but isn’t so large as to take up a lot of room in the kitchen.
- The Lime Light has a pressure-compensating aerator helps it keep a consistent water stream. Aerated faucets break up the flow of water into small, separate streams with water between them, reducing the amount of water being released without sacrificing water pressure. This saves both water and money.
- The pull-out spray head wand rotates 120 degrees, making almost every task easier.
- It comes with Quick Connect System for installation, which speeds up installation time by letting you to simply push the faucet in and lock it in place.
- The retracting hose is nearly silent, sliding smoothly into the faucet base.
- Water Pressure is kind of low, even with the aerator. There are no settings to change the water stream, and it comes out in only one constant stream.
- Replacement parts can be hard to find. If you have a problem or leak, it may take some effort to get the right parts for the faucet and get it running again.
Danze D455158SS Parma Single Handle Pre-Rinse Faucet, Stainless Steel
Danze’s best Fusion-style faucet is the Parma Single Handle Pre-rinse, with its sleek, smooth and totally modern semi-commercial design. With a polished stainless-steel finish, it’s the perfect complement to any contemporary industrial-style kitchen.
- The 22 ¾” high spout is large and makes filling large pots and washing extremely-large dishes easy. Your kitchen may not be commercial, but this faucet is – and ready for anything.
- The spring-action, pull-down wand makes rinsing dishes easy. It springs back into place and avoids sagging.
- Two functions – aerated stream and spray – make it versatile enough for any job, whether pre-rinsing dishes or cooking.
- It’s durable and premium-quality. The faucet body feels substantial and installs securely into the sink, making a solid addition to the room. It’ll also stand up to years of use.
- It leaks under the handle. Despite a ceramic disc valve keeping the faucet head watertight, the seal inside the handle itself will wear over time, and the faucet will start to drip water.
- The spray function does not lock, unless water pressure is very high. This can be either a minor annoyance, or it can interfere with your daily kitchen use and activities.
Touchless Faucet: Danze D423607 Did-U-Wave
Touchless Faucets are awesome ways to add some high-tech function to any kitchen and make your cooking experience that much easier – and the Danze Did-U-Wave line of touchless faucets knows exactly how it’s done. Did-U-Wave faucets combine the convenience of motion-sensor activation with the sleek style of a modern kitchen faucet into sleek easy, custom appliancs that improve your kitchen experience.
- The Motion-activated sensor turns the water on with wave of your hand. No need to touch the faucet when your hands are dirty hands, or when your hands are full. Just wave them in front and the water will turn on automatically.
- Two ceramic drip valves ensure a watertight seal, preventing leaks and drips over time. Most Danze faucets already have one ceramic drip valve, but two makes the Did-U-Wave that much more watertight and durable.
- The 300-degree rotating pull-down spout makes cleaning, washing and filling easy and simple. At over 17” tall, it can also fit with some very large pots and pieces of cookware.
- The two-function spray head has both spray and aerated stream modes, easily toggled with the single button on the faucet head.
- The snapback retraction system has a grip lock weight and does not droop or hang. Instead, it locks firmly and securely into place.
- An LED task light illuminates the sink when you need a little extra light to see what you’re working on. This is a super convenient bonus that other faucets do not have.
- There have been reports of quality control issues, as well as customer service. If you do have leaks in the valve or under the handle – as can be common with Danze faucets – it might take some time to get a hold of customer service and get the right parts replaced.
Two Handle Faucet: Danze D422257 Opulence
Finally, if you’d like to outfit your kitchen sink with something a bit more traditional, go for Danze’s Opulence line. This two-handle faucet set features a side-spray nozzle for spraying down dishes and filling pots easily, and comes in chrome, antique copper, bronze, and stainless-steel finishes – each of which makes for a sophisticated and classic appearance.
- It looks beautiful. Made from brass, this faucet set is heavier-duty and higher quality than most other faucets. Combine that with the 4 different finishes and the two-handle design, and you have an old-fashioned faucet that works perfectly in older homes and kitchen interiors and doesn’t sacrifice old-time durability.
- It has two functions – spray and aerated flow. Aerated flow can be found on the main nozzle, while the side spray nozzle works for spraying things down.
- A 1.75 gpm aerated flow rate and 2.2gpm spray provide fast flow and good water pressure, while still being compliant with water-conservation requirements.
- Two temperature knobs – hot and cold – allow you to find the perfect water temperature. Instead of feeling around for the perfect temperature on a single knob, you can combine the two to get the water exactly how you like it.
- The spray nozzle leaks. The main faucet is well-built, with sealed drip valves, but the spray nozzle is not, starts to leak and rust over time.
- The spray nozzle does not retract well. Other faucets have strong retraction that pulls the head right back where it belongs and locks it into place. But not the Opulence; you have to rethread it back in by hand.